What is Rejuvenique Oil?
Rejuvenique Oil is a blend of 13+ plant and essential oils rich in omega fatty acids, antioxidants and nutrients highly compatible with the skin and hair. Think of it as your magic multi-tasking elixir or what we like to call it… “liquid gold”. It is pure and versatile and can be used multiple ways to improve hair and skin – below are some of my favorites ways to use it!
- Scalp Treatment – once a week, apply a dropper of oil all throughout your scalp at night. Work in to scalp and hair with fingers and sleep overnight. Wash hair in the morning & shampoo 3 times and follow up with conditioner.
- 5 Min Treatment – before showering, apply a half dropper all over hair and/or scalp, let sit for 5 min and wash out.
- Split-End Repair – once a week, apply oil to dry ends and let sit for at least 30 min before washing.
- Color Protection – add a couple of drops to your color or bleach to help protect your hair and add shine.
- Detangle & De-Frizz – after showering, apply a couple of drops mid-shaft to ends and then use a wet brush or wooden comb to brush through hair to prevent tugging/breakage.
- Pre-Blow Dry – apply a drop or two to hair before blow drying for added shine and softness.
- Shine – post style/blow dry, add a drop into hands and rub together and apply to hair for added shine.
- Add to Leave-In – add a drop to your leave-in conditioner for extra protection, moisture and shine.
- Curl Define – define your curls by applying a drop into curl cream or directly to hair and scrunch with towel or diffuse.
- Braid – apply a drop to wet hair and braid for shiny waves.
- Flyaways – apply a drop to hands and gently smoothing over dry hair for long-lasting flyaway control.
- Beach Waves – apply a drop or two of oil into a spray bottle with 1 tbsp leave-in conditioner, 1 tsp of sea salt and 1 cup of water and spray all over hair for beachy waves.
- Pool Protection – before swimming, apply a couple of drops of oil to hair for added protection from chlorine and sun damage.
- Pre-Color Stain Prevention – before coloring hair, apply a few drops around scalp, ears and neck to prevent skin staining from color.
- Add to moisturizer – add a drop to your day or night face moisturizer for added hydration and anti-aging benefits.
- Apply directly – apply a few drops directly to your face for extra moisture and shine.
- Makeup primer – before applying your makeup, apply a drop or two of oil to your skin (post skincare) and let it sit for 5 minutes before applying makeup. Can help your face makeup last longer.
- Apply to wrinkles – Can help smooth your skin and increase its elasticity by applying directly to fine lines or wrinkles.
- Apply under eyes – apply a drop of oil under eyes & massage to hydrate and reduce dark circles.
- Reduce eye puffiness – help to reduce eye puffiness by applying a drop of oil under eyes before bed.
- Lip hydration – apply oil directly to lips day & night to add moisture and prevent cracking. Can also apply a drop to your lipgloss or lip treatment.
- Scars – apply a drop or two to scars and massage to help soften & minimize the appearance of scars.
- Lip scrub – mix oil with sugar or baking soda for a homemade exfoliating lip scrub.
- Liquid foundation – apply a drop of oil to your everyday foundation for some extra moisture & glow.
- Rosacea – apply oil to soothe and protect sensitive skin due to rosacea or redness.
- Breakouts/Acne – apply directly to breakout area or acne and let it soak into skin to help relieve redness and irritation.
- Makeup remover – apply a few drops in your hands and massage into skin for a natural makeup remover.
- Beard oil – a natural beard/mustache oil that will add hydration.
- Body Moisturizer – add a drop or two to your normal body moisturizer for an extra boost of hydration and repair.
- Body scrub – mix oil with sugar or baking soda for a homemade body scrub.
- Add to bath – add a few drops with your favorite bath salts or oils for some added moisture.
- Elbows and knees – add oil to moisturizer or apply directly to dry elbows and knees to prevent cracking.
- Cracked nipples – apply directly to nipples to moisturize and soften.
- Stretch marks and cellulite – massage a few drops of oil on stretch marks or cellulite to increase circulation and reduce the appearance.
- Hives or rashes – apply a few drops of oil to areas where you are experiencing redness or rashes to help soothe the skin.
- Windburn – get protection from windburn by applying oil to face, nose and ears before going out in the cold.
- Tattoos – apply oil directly to tattoos a few times a week to help prevent color fading and to help with the healing process.
- Cuticle treatment – apply a couple of drops to cuticles and nails a few times a week to avoid breakage/dryness.
- Feet treatment – apply oil all over feet and put socks on overnight for a deep moisturizing foot treatment.
- Calluses – helps to smooth calluses by applying oil a few times per week.
- Shaving cream substitute – if you’re out of shaving cream, use the oil instead! Allows razor to glide over and prevent nicks & razor burn.
- Razor burn – if you are experiencing razor burn, apply oil directly to irritated area to help ease itchiness and redness.
- Sunscreen – apply a drop to your everyday sunscreen for added anti-aging benefits and protection.
- Sunburn – soothe and relieve redness by adding a generous amount of oil to sunburns.
- Sun damage/sun spots – can help lighten and repair skin damage.
- Massage oil – use as a natural massage oil to help loosen tension with no greasy feeling afterwards.
- Nail Polish – apply a drop of oil into bottle and shake to help revive dried out, old nail polish and to add protection to nails.
- Mascara – apply a drop to dried out mascara and mix.
- Gum out of hair – apply to hair and massage in to help prevent breakage.
- Mosquito bites – helps to reduce redness and itchiness.
- Dog’s dry nose & skin – apply a few drops of oil to your dog’s nose or dry skin areas to help add hydration and reduce cracking.
- Natural decongestant – mix with menthol and rub on chest & nostrils.
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Adansonia Digitata Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.